Error: "Track not modifiable", when installing onto iTunes.
Your current version of Talk Now is incompatible with the newer version of iTunes, which is why you are experiencing a continuing prompt for iTunes.
In order to resolve your issue please download the latest update for ‘Talk Now’.
If you need help please follow these instructions or watch the help video below:
1. Click on the update to download it and save it onto your Desktop;
a) You will be asked, “Do you want to open or save this file?” Click ‘Save’.
b) Select the Desktop as the location you wish to save the update.
c) You may receive a prompt from your anti-virus software, asking you whether you wish to allow or deny the download to proceed. Click ‘Allow’ to continue the download.
2. Find the newly downloaded zip folder on your Desktop. Double click on it to open it.
3. Double click on the folder to reveal the .exe file/application.
4. Drag (or copy) this new .exe file onto your desktop.
5. Double click on this .exe file (that you have just dragged onto your desktop). Click ‘Run’. This will install the update.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete this installation. Leave everything in its default settings.
7. If you still have your disc in your CD or DVD-ROM drive it will automatically restart your program. If not, please insert your disc.
8. Installation of the update is complete.
Please update your version of the free Flash Player by downloading here.
Last Updated 04/19/2013 12:24:08