Talk More, Talk the Talk and Talk Business Update for Vista and Windows 7 and 8
Please download and install the latest update.
Talk More, Talk the Talk and Talk Business Update.
If you need help please follow these instructions or watch the help video below:
1. Before you install the latest update you will need to delete your EuroTalk User data. Please note that this will delete any scores you may have achieved.
To show your EuroTalk User data:
a) Go to your Control Panel.
b) Select ‘Classic View’.
c) Open ‘Folder Options’.
d) Select the ‘View’ Tab.
e) Under ‘Hidden files and folders’ select ‘Show hidden files and folders’. Click ‘Apply’. Then ‘OK’.
f) Close the Control Panel.
To delete your EuroTalk User data:
a) Go to ‘Computer’.
b) Go to ‘Local disk (C:)’.
c) Select ‘Users’.
d) Select your user account (the folder with your name on it).
e) Open the ‘AppData’ folder.
f) Open the ‘Roaming’ Folder.
g) You will now see a folder named ‘EuroTalk’. Delete this folder by right clicking on it and selecting ‘Delete’. You will receive a prompt asking “Are you sure you want to move this folder to the Recycle Bin?”; select ‘Yes’.
2. You are now ready to install the latest update. Click on the above update and save it onto your Desktop;
a) You will be asked, “Do you want to open or save this file?” Click ‘Save’.
b) Select the Desktop as the location you wish to save the update.
c) You may receive a prompt from your anti-virus software, asking you whether you wish to allow or deny the download to proceed. Click ‘Allow’ to continue the download.
3. Find the newly downloaded update/zip folder on your Desktop. Double click on it to open it.
4. Double click on the folder to reveal the .exe file/application.
5. Drag (or copy) this new .exe file onto your desktop.
6. Double click on this .exe file that you have just dragged onto your desktop. Click ‘Run’. This will install the update.
7. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete this installation. Leave everything in its default settings.
8. If you still have your disc in your CD or DVD-ROM drive it will automatically restart your program. If not, please insert your disc.
9. Installation of the update is complete.
Please update your version of the free Flash Player by downloading here.
Last Updated 01/02/2019 14:31:18